- About Me
- How to mix a batch of EasyCast Resin
- How to mix a batch of EnviroTex Lite Resin
- How to make a block mold with EasyMold Silicone Rubber
- How to make a blanket mold with EasyMold Silicone Rubber
- How to mix a batch of Jewelry Clay
- How to mix a batch of Yaley Resin
- How to mix a batch of Amazing Resin
Friday, November 8, 2013
Super Simple Keychain
This is a fun and easy project using an Aanraku Keychain and some Stickles Glitter Glue.
This Key Holder is just like a bezel for resin!
Aanraku has many great pieces tht work wonderfully with resin! You can check them out here: http://store.abasg.com/mm5/merchant.mvc
Also an added perk is that the inner area in a 1 inch circle which makes cutting out background easy using a 1 inch paper punch.
I'm using a butterfly image from some scrapbooking paper.
Glue the paper into the keychain with some Mod Podge...
Add Mod Podge to the top to seal the paper. Let this dry.
Add some glitter glue to accent the image and let dry.
Mix up a batch of EasyCast Resin and fill your keychain.
*ETI recommends wearing gloves for your safety* Gloves also help keep your nails nice!
To help get the piece level I placed it on a popsicle stick.
Let set for 24-72 hours to harden.
This would make a great Hanukkah gift or stocking stuffer!