This is the resin that I will be working with for my creations!
- About Me
- How to mix a batch of EasyCast Resin
- How to mix a batch of EnviroTex Lite Resin
- How to make a block mold with EasyMold Silicone Rubber
- How to make a blanket mold with EasyMold Silicone Rubber
- How to mix a batch of Jewelry Clay
- How to mix a batch of Yaley Resin
- How to mix a batch of Amazing Resin
Friday, March 1, 2013
Join me on my quest to make one of a kind resin jewelry!
I just love creating jewelry with resin! My resin of choice is EasyCast by ETI. I love that it is so easy to mix up a batch and pour. It is designed for deeper pours like those needed for jewelry molds! It also hardens perfectly clear and beautiful!